2. MRF validation by calculating present head count, cost of the counter & state and discussion the same with hiring managers to approve/reject.
3. Sourcing relevant profiles from diverse sources and sharing with hiring managers.
4. Scheduling and coordinating interviews as per the selection methods.
5. Ensuring healthy hit ratio of profiles for each position.
6. Negotiating compensation & benefits with selected applicants and closing the final TCC (Total Cost to Company).
7. Accumulating MRF (Manpower Requisition Form), Resume, IAS (Interview Assessment Sheet) and other documents of selected applicant as per Offer Release Checklist and share with on-boarding specialist.
8. Proceeding for offer proposals and get approvals from departmental HOD and head HR.
9. Ensure to close the offers under management budgets.
10. Releasing LOI (Letter of Intents) to selected applicants with expected DOJ (Date of Joining).
11. Reporting weekly Talent Acquisition Dashboard to management on every week.
Required Candidate profile1. Looking for female Applicants
- Working Days - 6 Days
- Working Hours - 8 Hrs.
- Working Time - 10 am - 6 pm
Perks and BenefitsPF, Esic, Gratuity
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ben franklin Opticians
The first Ben Franklin store opened its doors to customers in Hyderabad in September 2008 and currently has 420+ stores across Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharastra, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal