1. Maintaining ongoing relationship with concerned departmental HODs and address their manpower needs under timelines.
2. Validation and discussion of Manpower Requisitions with hiring managers and to approve/reject.
3. Manpower planning in co-ordination with HR generalist/HRBP.
4. Sourcing relevant profiles from diverse sources and sharing with hiring managers.
5. Scheduling and coordinating interviews as per the selection methods and number of rounds.
6. Ensuring healthy hit ratio of profiles for each position.
7. Sharing MRF (Manpower Requisition Form), Resume and IAS (Interview Assessment Sheet) of selected applicant with on-boarding specialist for collection of documents as per Offer Release Checklist.
8. Negotiating compensation & benefits with selected applicants and closing the final TCC (Total Cost to Company).
9. Proceeding for offer proposals and get approvals from departmental HOD and head HR.
10. Ensure to close the offers under management budgets.
11. Releasing LOI (Letter of Intents) to selected applicants with expected DOJ (Date of Joining).
12. Reporting weekly Talent Acquisition Dashboard to management on every Monday.
13. Acting as primary mentor for each employee under the region assigned to TA Specialist. Communicating the dynamics at front level to concerned operational specialists.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Eyegear Optics India Pvt. Ltd